Is this your first time here?
Welcome to BOABC's online learning portal. Log in with your username and password as provided by BOABC.
Click the tabs to learn more.
Contact eLearning@boabc.org to request access to online learning. Please include the following information in your request:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your contact phone number
- The name of your current employer, organization, or municipality
- What course(s) you would like to take
Note: You must be a member of BOABC in good standing with all dues paid before you can register for online learning.
To view courses successfully, we recommend the following:
- A modern, up to date browser on a computer or laptop. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Tablets and smart phones may work but are not officially supported by BOABC for online learning.
- A high speed Internet connection that is strong and stable. Videos and other interactive elements in courses require a good connection.
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled. Please refer to your browser's documentation for details.
- To view documents you will need a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader) and Microsoft Office.
For any other questions or if you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. A member of the support team will reply within 24 to 48 hours.